Course ID: 091048SE (Rev 3.0)
In this course, you will learn fundamental Word 2016 skills.
- Navigate and perform common tasks in Word, such as opening, viewing, editing, saving, and printing documents, and configuring the application.
- Format text and paragraphs.
- Perform repetitive operations efficiently using tools such as Find and Replace, Format Painter, and Styles.
- Enhance lists by sorting, renumbering, and customizing list styles.
- Create and format tables.
- Insert graphic objects into a document, including symbols, special characters, illustrations, pictures, and clip art.
- Format the overall appearance of a page through page borders and colors, watermarks, headers and footers, and page layout.
- Use Word features to help identify and correct problems with spelling, grammar, readability, and accessibility.
(Minimum 6 month access depending upon selection)
Access will be provided within 48 hours with a one-time access code.
Building with Heart Notes from Brainstorming Session Fact Sheet Formatting Fact Sheet Efficiency Fact Sheet Lists Renum Check List Fact Sheet Tables
Fact Sheet Graphics
Portrait of volunteers holding painting supplies