Course ID: 091073LL (Rev 1.01)
Remote Software Environments
This course presents information and skills that are appropriate for users of either the Office 2016 or Office 2019 desktop applications. However, the instructional environment for the delivery of this course utilizes Office 2016.
In this course, you will create, format, edit, and share publications.
- Perform basic tasks in the Microsoft Publisher interface.
- Add content to a publication.
- Format text and paragraphs in a publication.
- Manage text in a publication.
- Work with graphics in a publication.
- Prepare a publication for printing and sharing.
(Minimum 6 month access depending upon selection)
Access will be provided within 48 hours with a one-time access code.