Course ID: 091065SE (Rev 1.1)
In this course, you will develop digital note-taking skills by creating, modifying, and managing OneNote notebooks that work with other Microsoft Office programs.
- Navigate and customize the OneNote interface and environment.
- Add and format text, images, audio, links, and drawing objects to a notebook.
- Embed Excel spreadsheets and attach other files to a notebook.
- Categorize, organize, and search notebook content.
- Check spelling in, print, and password-protect notebooks.
- Use Outlook and OneDrive to send and share notebook content.
- Export notebook content and manage notebook history and backups.